You are all familiar with superstores that have everything under one roof and families can buy everything from clothes to grocery to shoes to food items in there. Amazon is also a superstore but it’s a web-store which means one who wants to buy something, doesn’t need to go out and browse through aisles and shelves but he can do so while sitting in his home using computer and internet. Amazon is also a perfect place for businesses and companies to operate an ecommerce business via this international brand. Amazon was founded in 1995 by Jeff Bezos who is still the owner of this huge online retailer web-store on the internet. When Amazon was started, it revolutionized the buying and selling methods and the whole industry of shopping around the world and now we see hundreds of other websites inspired by the same idea such as EBay and OLX.
Here is preview of this Free Sample Amazon Coupon Template created using MS Word,
Please find download link at the end…
What is an Amazon coupon?
A coupon is something that is currently used by almost every business and company in the world. If we describe it in simple words, a coupon is like a gift voucher or document that a person uses to pay for the shopping instead of real money. It’s kind of a credit card only different in the way that you can only use it in a specific place or to buy limited kinds of stuff. For example if you have SPA coupon worth $500, that means you can have salon services worth $500 but only in the SPAs that accept coupons and only for the beauty parlor related services. You can’t use this coupon to buy grocery items not for a single buck. Same like other business, Amazon offers discount and gift coupons for its customers and if you have an Amazon coupon, you can use it to buy stuff online or give to a friend as a gift for their birthday or wedding so they can buy stuff according to their own choices.
Essential elements to add in an Amazon coupon:
- Company’s name and logo along with its street address
- Coupon’s serial number
- Date of issue
- Validity of the coupon and the expiry date
- Owner’s name and address
- Amount of money or types of services the coupon includes
- A barcode which contains the necessary information of the coupon for verification.
Here are the guidelines to create an Amazon coupon:
- First of all you have to decide whether you want to keep the coupon’s design simple or a unique one.
- It’s totally up to you if you want to put some pictures or graphics on the coupon or just some text that explains your business and the advantages of using such a coupon.
- It’s a great way to advertise your business and to tell the people about the services or offers you are offering. You should consider using more images and less text as a picture speaks thousand words and this way it’s easier to understand.
- Then come up with the information that the coupon will include such as name of the owner, amount of coupon, owner’s account number in the company and the coupon’s serial number.
- Choose the perfect color and template for your coupon which surely matches the services type that you are offering.
- Once you are done with the design, ask your supervisor or a senior to approve it and save it in your computer or print it right away.
Here is download link for this Amazon Coupon Template,