GAP which is also known as GAP Inc. or The GAP is an American multinational and clothing accessories retailer. It was founded in 1969 by Doland Fisher and Doris Fisher and currently, headquarter of GAP is in San Francisco, California. The company mainly operates five departments in the retail business; The Namesake Banner, Banana Republic, old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta. This company is surpassed as the world’s largest clothing retailer by Spain but it’s still one of the largest companies in America. Currently there are about 135000 employees working in GAP and it is operating over 3000 stores around the globe of which above 2500 are located in America. GAP derived its name from two words “generation gap” and the idea was to manufacture clothes for children and adults under one roof and with the same brand name.
What is a GAP coupon?
GAP offers a lot of discount coupons which you can use for shopping of clothes for your family and these coupons are accepted around the globe in almost every big shopping store whether it’s GAP or any other superstore. A coupon is something that you use instead of real money as you go out for shopping. It also allows users to eliminate the need of carry money in the pocket all the time and if you have a gift coupon, you can use it to buy anything from GAP. It’s also used for other purposes too such as you can give it to your friend as a wedding gift or on birthday.
Here is preview of our own designed Free Sample GAP Discount Coupon Template created using MS Word,
Essential elements to add in a GAP coupon:
- Company’s name and logo along with its street address
- Coupon’s serial number
- Date of issue
- Validity of the coupon and the expiry date
- Owner’s name and address
- Amount of money or types of services the coupon includes
- A barcode which contains the necessary information of the coupon for verification.
Here are the guidelines to create a GAP coupon:
- Before you start, you should come up with an idea about the theme of the coupon. You can make it as simple as you want or unique in a different way.
- You can put some images or pictures along with text on the coupon. This way it will look more interesting.
- This is an excellent way to promote your business as you can also use these coupons to advertise your business or products. You should put a little introduction of your company but make it short as long paragraphs make it look boring.
- Then gather the information that will go on the coupon like owner’s name, address, account number, amount of coupon and its serial number. This way it’s very easy to track the amount of the coupon and to verify if the owner is using it or is this someone else.
- Then start a designing program like Photoshop which helps you a lot in this process and you don’t have to do much effort.
- Select those colors and templates that look colorful and match the theme of the coupon.
- Once you are done, show it to your supervisor to get his approval and then print it or save it in your computer.
Here is download link for this GAP Discount Coupon Template,
- eBay Discount Coupon Template EBay is the world’s biggest online store on the internet and here you can find almost everything from clothing to shoes to vehicles to houses. Headquarter of EBay is in San Jose, California. It was founded in 1995 and at that time, no one had any idea that one day it’s going to be this […]
- Suzy Discount Coupon Template Suzy which is also known as Suzy Sheir is an online clothing store especially for women. The first Suzy store was opened back in 1966 and presently, this company owns more than 190 stores in Canada. Suzy Shier is one of the most famous fashion retailers in Canada selling almost every […]
- Walmart Discount Coupon Template Walmart stores Inc., which is generally known as Walmart is America’s largest multinational retail organization that runs hundreds of chain all over the country and world. It owns the largest chain of retail departmental stores and warehouses in America. According to an international […]
- Hollister Discount Coupon Template Hollister is an English family name which was originated in Britain but now its spread around the globe but here we are not talking about a family name, but the brand name for clothing. Hollister which is also referred as Hollister Co. is an American lifestyle brand name and it’s owned […]
- Dominos Discount Coupon Template Dominos is also referred as a simple collective game in which make up a domino set (which is also called deck or pack) using small dominos tile pieces. When we talk in mathematical aspect, dominos is a rectangle that is made by joining two squares side by side. The traditional […]
- McDonald’s Discount Coupon Template McDonald’s which is also called McDonald’s corporation is the world’s largest chain of fast food restaurants. A research shows that McDonald’s has about 25000 branches in more than 130 countries of the world where around 68 million customers are served on daily basis. This company […]
- Enfamil Discount Coupon Template Enfamil which is actually a combination of two words “Infant meal” and it’s very obvious from the title that it’s a brand name for the food of infant babies. It’s a brand name of infant formula made by Mead Johnson. This brand name was established in 1972 and from that time it’s a very […]
- Grocery Discount Coupon Template So you are a house wife or a singleton living alone? Who so ever you are, you might have to do groceries at some point of your life – the job itself might be very hectic and odds are that would eat up a large part of your monthly earnings leaving you only hand to mouth for the rest of […]
- Baby Discount Coupon Template There won’t be anybody who doesn’t know what a voucher is or what it does. A coupon serves us in the same way as a voucher but it’s a little different in some ways. If we speak very simple, a coupon is something that is used for shopping instead of real money or any type of plastic money […]
- Hotel Discount Coupon Template So you are planning a vacation and are tired of you monotonous routine. Well planning a vacation at some famous holiday destination is expensive. Majority of the working class has such expenses that going to a vacation might seem to be wasting money, yet who doesn’t wants a break from […]